Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas vacations




I'm still having Christmas vacations. I had promised not to work - and I've almost kept my promise ... just a little scanning of prints and checking websites (thinking about how to make myself a new one). Petri Hytönen doesn't just have a nice website - he's also a very good artist. I especially likes his watercolours of Lego.

Even though I'm officially not working I'm of course planning my work - and longing for it. And kind of making extra After New Year Resolutions. It's like when someone asks you what you want for your birthday - and you can think of almost nothing. Until after your birthday. It's the same with me and New Year Resolutions - the best ones come a week later.... One of them is to work with sketchbooks - like Camilla Engman - not on all those loose little papers... And do it regularly.

No comments: