Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gothenburg Thursday

Morning snow on the tram tracks. The snow disappeared soon thereafter, but I got a short moment of winter feeling.

Gothenburg is trams, but also water. I traveled both ways today.

I crossed the water to meet Eric in his studio at Eriksberg. I was totally spoiled by the best of company, good lunch and great art.

Being away from somewhere - and coming back to visit - means that all these people want to meet you. I finished today's Gothenburg tour meeting up with Eva-Carin who gave me one of her angels. A perfect Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean re:visiting a place you used to live. It makes me want to visit my home town for Christmas this year...

●• Thereza said...

it does look like a perfect thursday!!! i bet you're not missing london yet...
it's freezing over here!