Monday, January 26, 2009

and the winner is ...

Thank you all who answered my question "who are you"! It was interesting to get some clues. And you are really all over the world. I will now do my best to use my readers' review to improve the blog. (note to self - stop checking visitor statistics. So what if last week was all time low? Probably just a busy week for people.)

The lucky winner gets to chose from a black and a red version. Click picture to see it bigger. Which one do you want? (it said Esti on the paper!)

8 comments:

aimee said...

lucky, LUCKY esti! i don't know which one i would pick, the black or the red.

i see a very cute little offspring in the background :)

Alexandra Hedberg said...

yes, Esti was lucky! Some people are. I'm never!

marie-louise said...

Lucky Esti!!!!!!!!!!!

vann hon inte hos Thereza oxå...? om jag inte missminner mig.

Esti said...

Yes, I feel very lucky indeed!!
Thanks Alexandra!
hmmmmm.......... i don't know...... black or red.......... this is so difficult!!!
ok.... the black one, please....
THANKS AGAIN!

Veja cecilia said...

hur kunde jag missa denna fantastiska utlottning? Jag ska då aldrig ta semester igen...

Anonymous said...

French fries... boy I can't wait! I'm marking the days off my calendar when I can come to your exhibition and finally experience the exotic fried potato. As for the art, Esti deserves it, being from Bilbao and all. Guggenheim on his back door step... he really is lucky.

●• Thereza said...

lucky Esti, lucky indeed!
they're both beautiful but i would know which one to choose though :)))

Lotte said...

HAHA...lucky U Esti...:)))