Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wanna go out and play


I've just spend 5 days on cultural bureaucracy - applying for funding for two artist organizations and trying to balance a budget. We've had sunny crisp September days and I've been sitting in front of the computer with the blinders down. I'm just dying to go out and play - or just bike to the studio - but I have to clean up the paper mess on my table and get everything in the right files on the computer first.

They say patience is a virtue...

6 comments:

●• Thereza said...

that virtue is something i tend to lack, a lot of the time hehehe
great photo :))

aimee said...

this would make a great topic for art as business... explaining your method for organizing paperwork, and how you discipline yourself to focus on it when you'd rather go out to play.

sandra said...

hoppas du kan hoppa upp på hojjen snart! vill också ut i fina vädret, pratade just med min karl som satt vid gullbergs kaj och tittade på båtar.

nathalie et cetera said...

do i know what you mean!!!

Andrea Tachezy said...

Me to, me to...I hate organizing papers and I am really bad in it.

Alexandra Hedberg said...

unfortunately organizing paperwork is not one of my strength. I'm good at formulating projects and write applications ... but it is a constant fight for me to keep things in not too much of a mess! Though I have a good overview of my budget and such.

let's say I'm better at seeing the whole picture than keeping the little parts where they are supposed to be!