Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2 x bright day


I don't know why, but I've been feeling kind of tired and sad lately. But today the bright sunlight - on its third day back after weeks of darkness - managed to penetrate into my head when I biked to my studio. Suddenly I could laugh about my seriousness.

It was pit dark when I came home after picking up my son at preschool. But there was the second sunshine today awaiting me: a parcel from sweet Esti. She sent me one of her beautiful t-shirts and some of her "so-much-esti" pins... Thank you, Esti...

How can I keep being sad now?

4 comments:

Veja cecilia said...

det är tunga dagar som man får ta sig igenom, svackor som känns. efter ner kommer upp, sen kommer ner. sen kommer upp. Kämpa på!

nathalie et cetera said...

living North can do that to our mood when fall comes. A lot of people are moody and tired here too. Glad you are back to your happy state.

gracia said...

I like when such things happen, things that gently shake you from one state of being to the next. A parcel from a friend never ceases to make me smile on even the bleakest of days.

●• Thereza said...

no, you can't... it's about appreciating the little rays of sunshine that come into our lives...
i know the feeling though... keep smiling, beautiful you!