Thursday, March 17, 2011

exhibition hanged


I'm not very present here at my blog these days - it's just too much at the moment and very little time off. Last weekend I gave a screenprinting workshop and this week I'm preparing another one for HDK master students (to take place next week). Yesterday I had half a day of Creative School (mural project) and today I hanged my exhibition.

As my father used to say "Rest? You will have plenty of time for that once you are dead"


Welcome to my Opening on Saturday 12:00 - 15:00 at Nemeshallen, Mölnlycke!

4 comments:

gracia said...

It looks like one powerful and considered exhibition of your works. You've been so very busy; it's inspiring.

nathalie et cetera said...

félicitations pour ta nouvelle expo !
et ton père a bien raison.

Debu Barve said...

best of luck.

Alexandra Hedberg said...

thank you all for wishing me good luck!