Tuesday, April 26, 2011

good to check things

Today I went to check the facade for my public commission again. I needed to check some measurements (you can never count on things to be like on the architect drawing!) and I hoped they would have started painting the house so I would get that impression as well.
To my surprise it looked like there was to be a drainpipe in the middle of this wall - where the main part of my art piece is to be! I talked to the constructions site's project leader ... and it turned out to be their mistake. They will move it now, as I pointed it out. (the drainpipe is supposed to be next to the window.). 

I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't noticed it now?

2 comments:

annton said...

Art has to fight its way, it seems! But it will look great in the end, for sure.

marie-louise said...

Ja just det, sådana grejer som kan störa så mycket. Jobba på Alexandra!