Tuesday, May 17, 2011

light in more than one sense



A day of just painting, looking and painting. I'm trying to paint something very light, in several senses.  The role of Arches watercolour paper that I bought for this week should be enough for nine paintings in this format, but I'll definitely not make that many. (I could start on nine though ...I have three paintings that I'm working on right now.

Update: looking at the painting the very next morning I realized I've been making a caricature fit for MAD Magazine. And I wasn't even drinking. Hm...

2 comments:

Wild4U said...

love that new pic! really curious to see it progress!!!

nathalie et cetera said...

j'aime beaucoup beaucoup! c'est bien sarah jessica parker? elle s'insère très bien dans l'ensemble de ton travail. comme elles disent dans sex in the city: fabulous! ;)