Thursday, October 13, 2011

kulturnatta (culture night)

Tomorrow Friday it's cultural night here in Göteborg. This means a lot of art, performing arts and music all night long (or at least past midnight).


DIY is arranging night of 1000 drawings - an exhibition selling art donated by 100 artists from Göteborg to support Faktum, a magazine for the homeless. (I've donated a screenprint)

KKV - the artist run collective workshops (where I am a member) - will open up it's workshops to the public. You will be able to see everything from printing in process and enamels coming out of the kiln to bronze casting. Art made in the premises will also be exhibited (I'll show some screenprints and my small version of the figure group for my latest commission) and there will be live music and food. Read the program

Find more things to see and do at kulturnatta's website

But that's not until tomorrow - tonight I'm going to the opening of Daniel Milton's exhibition at Galleri Thomassen.

1 comment:

Daniel Milton said...

Kul att du kom förbi och tack igen för bubblet!