Wednesday, November 02, 2011

golden side effects


I got this very interesting side effect when working in my studio yesterday. Actually it was much better than what I was trying to achieve. Now I'm trying hard to figure out how to keep that effect in a permanent way. But I'm just in the beginning of this process and feeling insecure and vulnerable about it ... so I can not share yet.

I've been awfully quiet here on my blog lately (posting photos though). According to plans my days are all spent in the studio where I do only creative work - and all that administrative stuff (and blogging) is being done at night during 2-3 hours. I've had a long lists of tasks that finally is getting shorter (I've even done my bookkeeping for October).

3 comments:

gracia said...

Making a long list shorter! Congratulations to you.

Chipping away at own long list here.

g xo

(Like the look of that gold, and hope you can find a way to replicate it in a permanent way. Good luck with all your work, and I look forward to your pictures posted when ready.)

K R I S T I I N A said...

I am glad I´ve found you.

Lotte said...

Working with unknown stuff...Can´t wait...Lucky you...bookkeepingsuckshaha...maybe I should do some B. keeping myself...;=/