Monday, November 07, 2011

when biking home ...


I had planned to work a little longer in the studio today, but suddenly I realized I couldn't because it was getting darker earlier than I had thought (just after four). I had no lamps for my bike and had to hurry up. This is what it looked like when crossing the bridge. The view is always spectacular here.

I'm working on some things in my studio now that I feel I can not show in progress - until later. Normally I don't have a problem sharing my process, but now it's different. All year I've been wrestling with where I'm heading with my art - feeling I need some change, some development. 

3 comments:

Christine Clemmensen said...

hvor er det en smuk udsigt.

og det lyder spændende med din process :-)

gracia said...

Yes, spectacular, you are right.

Wishing you many good, productive, experimental and playful hours in the studio as you work toward something new.

Louise said...

Best of luck in the studio. I'm sure your new direction will be a grand one. xolj